In just over a month we hope to see you in Antwerp. We are working hard on finalizing all preparations. This week EBA is represented at the Biogas Convention & Trade Fair in Nuremberg, Germany, to promote the conference. Have you already completed your registration?
You can easily sign up for the conference through our online event registration tool. Once you have registered you will have access to all relevant event information, including the delegate list. You can even get in touch with other attendees by using the ‘Discussion’ button. After the conference you will also find all presentations, posters, photos and relevant files in the registration tool. Thus now and in the future you will have access to all conference documentation.
Conference registration fee includes:
- access to all plenary and parallel sessions;
- access to the exhibition and poster presentations;
- coffee/tea/drinks/snacks during all breaks;
- two networking lunches;
- conference dinner on the first conference day;
- conference bag with programme and information on poster presenters and exhibition;
- personal login with access to the online event registration and information system, providing presentations, delegate list and the option to contact other conference participants before, during and after the conference.
The regular fee is € 600, EBA members pay € 500 and students can join at a rate of € 250 (all excluding VAT). On the third conference day all participants can join a study tour to the DRANCO installation, built by OWS and exploited by IGEAN in Brecht, Belgium (fee: € 100 including lunch and transport).