We cordially invite you to provide an abstract of your scientific work or current project for poster presentation during the EBA 2018 conference. Take the chance to disseminate your scientific work to an international audience of policy and decision makers, companies and researchers.
Please relate your work to one or two of the conference topics:
- Greening gas
- Renewable gases: biogas, biomethane, syngas
- Renewable gas production: anaerobic digestion, gasification, power-to-gas
- Renewable gas trading, utilisation and/or markets
- Process technology and microbiology
- Biomethane trading and ERGaR: European Renewable Gas Registry
- Upgrading technologies
- Sustainable raw materials
- Best practice examples
- Biogas marketing
- Policy/political topics
All posters will be evaluated by the Scientific Advisory Council (SAC) of EBA, consisting of acknowledged experts in anaerobic digestion and gasification technologies.
Check the guidelines for authors for details and submit your manuscripts for poster presentations via e-mail by the 30th of June to Stefanie Scheidl, email@example.com. We appreciate you sending the title of your abstract beforehand.
- Start of call for abstracts: May 8, 2017
- End of call for abstracts: June 30, 2017
- Approval date: September 1, 2017 – authors are informed on acceptance of their poster
- Deadline for confirmation of poster presenters: September 30, 2017
- Presentation deadline: December 2, 2017 – presenters are requested to submit final posters in pdf format.
You may contact Stefanie Scheidl, firstname.lastname@example.org, for any further questions.