We are looking for scientific presentations (oral and posters) on all conference topics, both from academia and the industry.
Oral presentations and posters will be evaluated by the Scientific Advisory Council (SAC) of EBA, consisting of acknowledged experts in anaerobic digestion and gasification technologies:
- Dr. Jan Stambasky – EBA
- Prof. Erik Meers – University of Ghent, Belgium
- Dr. Jan Liebetrau – German Biomass Research Centre DBFZ, Germany
- Dr. Sandra Esteves – University of South Wales, UK
- Dr. Jörgen Held – RENEWTEC, Sweden
- Dr. Marc Londo – ECN, The Netherlands
- Prof.Dr.-Ing. Frank Scholwin, Institut für Biogas
Papers can be delivered on all conference topics: biogas and syngas production, biomethane production, circular economy, sustainable raw materials, digestate, biorefineries and future markets.
The SAC will evaluate the proposals based on their relevance to the topic, innovation of the concept and quality of presentation (both scientific evidence and oral skills). Upon peer review the SAC reserves the right to decide about oral or poster presentations where appropriate.
Oral presentation requirements and deadlines
Presenters are given 20 minutes for an oral presentation and 10 minutes for questions from the audience. Presentation proposals shall contain title of your contribution, author(s), organization, contact details and a short abstract. Application shall not exceed one page A4 and it should be named: author_organization_title of your presentation
- Submission deadline: 31 March 2016
- Presenters are notified by 15 April 2016
- Submission of presentations no later than 19 September 2016
Poster requirements and deadlines
The poster session will be open during all coffee and lunch breaks on September 27 and 28. A short animated poster session with names and pictures of presenters will take place during the 1st day of the conference and will be prepared by the organizers.
Poster proposals shall contain title of the poster, author(s), organization, contact details and a short abstract. Application shall not exceed one page A4 and it should be named: author_organization_title of your poster
- Submission deadline by 30 June 2016
- Presenters are notified by 15 July 2016
- Poster PDF files submitted no later than 15 August 2016
All presenters (both oral and posters) will be asked to arrange and pay for their conference registration prior to the conference.
Submission of papers and any questions on contributions shall be sent to Mrs. Susanna Pfluger firstname.lastname@example.org,+32 2 400 1088